Last published date: 03.12.2022
What personal customer information do we collect?
We receive and store most of the information you enter on our website or send us in an email communication. This information is used exclusively for the purpose of the service we provide to you.
We collect the following customers information: the information you manually enter on our site to access our services, the information we gather through automated processes and the information contained in email communication if it took place, such as:
- Name and surname of the customer/main passenger
- Contact information of the customer/passenger, which includes mobile telephone number and e-mail address
- Date, time, airport and flight number (or railway station, railway line number, etc.)
- The address of the passenger’s pickup location
- Number of passengers and travel itinerary
- Number of pieces of luggage, if any
- Number of necessary car seats for transporting children
- Special requests made by the client
- Personal data collected subsequently for the purpose of providing services in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, such as modifying and / or supplementing the data on the first issued transfer confirmation or route plan changes communicated to Driveguard in a timely manner and using appropriate communication channels.
Our systems when interacting with your browser collect some automated information such as your browser version, IP address, etc. Additionally, our web site can transfer a cookie to your computer’s hard drive. Cookie is a tiny text file with an alphanumeric identifier. It allows our system to recognize your browser. The only purpose of the automated information that we gather is to make your user experience as enjoyable as possible. Most of the automated information is not kept in our systems. You can if you wish disable cookies in your browser. In this case you will not be able to access correctly some of the parts of our website.
Lawful basis for processing your personal data
Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract.
If customers do not provide the information required for processing transactions, then we will be unable to provide a service to the customer.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used to:
- Enter into a contract with the customer for the provision of Driveguard services.
- Improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- Process transactions.
- Administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- Send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. These updates may on occasion also include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Do we share customers’ information?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business. Our employees and service providers having access to our information systems may not use your information for any purposes other than fulfilling your orders.
It is our policy not to share your information with any third parties without your explicit consent. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate. For example, this may be to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Change or removal of customer’s personal information.
You may request to have your personal information changed or completely removed from our systems. To do this you should send us your written request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow). This enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.